At Cert Networks, we try our utmost to bring you quality at the most economical prices to guarantee customer satisfaction and ease. However, if for some reason, you need to return your order, we will be obliged to issue you a refund. The refund shall follow the following guidelines:
- All returns are subject to a 5%-13% restocking fee.
- It must be returned in its original unused condition unless there is a manufacturer defect.
- Serial number and certification labels (e.g. UL listing, capacity, brand name, UPC Code, etc.) must NOT be removed or altered, as this will void your Cert Networks Return Policy.
- All returns must be processed within 15 calendar days of the invoice date, whether you are requesting a refund or a replacement.
- Custom made parts are not returnable in any condition unless there any manufacturing defect is found.
In case, you want to return a discontinued item, we will provide you an alternate between another item with comparable specifications or receiving a refund at the current market value of the product, less the restocking fee.
If you need to return a defective product/incorrect product, all you need to do is to call in for an RMA. We will arrange for the return of the product along with its replacement, which will not cost you anything. An approximate of 5 business days for your return to be processed will be required, once it has arrived at the warehouse. If you need a replacement right away, we suggest you request a credit (rather than a replacement). Then, place a new order. The new order will be shipped as soon as the product is available and a credit will be applied approximately 7 days after we receive the product(s) returned (if they are in their original unused condition) within 14 days.
However, the following prerequisites must be looked out for:
- The item must include its original packaging, and be in as-new condition with the packing slip.
- All warranty cards, and accessories (if applicable).
- Damaged items will not be refunded if they are in non-resalable condition.
Likewise, in an event whereby you would like an exchange for an order you placed, all you need to do is to call us.
With regard to the return of a defective or an incorrectly ordered product, we will be obliged to arrange its return and replacement. However, as of now, we are unable to issue shipping refunds on items returned under any other circumstances.
With regards to the products which are sold in the measurements by foot: we are unable to arrange for full refunds on braided sleeving, wire loom, and heat shrink tubing sold by the foot. However, an exception to the stated is when you have to return the said products because of an error that we made.
It is essential for you to know the procedure to process a return, in case you need to make one.
Firstly, as of requirement, all returns must be in their original packaging, as well as in merchandisable condition. Any packaging materials originally sent must be included in the package. In the event that the returned product does not meet the aforementioned guidelines, Cert Networks as of right may not honor the return. Additionally, for an RMA, please call us or email us.
Lastly, it is an open disclaimer that the Cert Networks and any of its distributors, as a matter of fact, will disclaim any warranties that do not conform to the aforesaid return policies, including (but not limited to) any warranty that deals with the scalability of an item, or the suitability of a product for use in a particular environment, application, or situation. Nevertheless, when there is a case of manufacturing defect, the purchaser return will be limited to their choice of a purchase-price refund or corresponding product replacement. For any further query, please feel free to contact us or email us.